The Space Between My Peers: Between Turkey and Dressing

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Between Turkey and Dressing

I am the tidy-plate type. Yes, I really do think it's both possible and desirable to leave space between each little pile of food. And, if you do, you never run the risk of having "too much on your plate".

Somehow, this past year I have found myself at times with too much on my metaphorical plate. After the beginning of a busy ministry year, I am just now finding my pace (I think). Thankfully, there is now plenty of food in our refrigerator, I am not behind in paying any bills, everyone is healthy, and if you stopped by right now I would let you in. Actually I would always let you in, but sometimes I might be more embarassed about it.

So, now that I am finding a comfortable pace, why do I want to take on a blog as well? (By the noise of all the typing he heard from the other room, my husband thought I should have a novel written by now. Sadly no, just many revisions of the same three paragraphs.) Basically, I guess this is just an outlet for my overabundance of words. By decidedly unscientific methods, I have estimated that 75% of the stuff I spout off about is dressing (that is "what not to wear") and the other 25% is turkey (social issues, etc.). Don't expect family photos.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Rebecca!
I like your blog! It is refreshing to read and short and sweet. How clever you are! I also have many words, but I don't know that I would have thought to put them on a blog. Hmmmm...I would wonder who would read it(?).

Someone who wants to know what others think, I guess.

I have some traumatic days of clothing as well. The secret is in the creative planning, something I have not quite attained.

Well, thanks for the refreshment this morning.

Blessings!
Armida

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page