The Space Between My Peers: Color Me Simple

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Color Me Simple

I bring my personal color palette with me everywhere I go. Actually, I am my personal color palette. Each color I wear is chosen for how it relates to my own personal coloring and my personality. This keeps my wardrobe simple and coordinated.

"How boring!", you may be thinking. But I assure you, it is not. My friends never notice that I wear the same colors all the time, until I point it out to them. Admittedly, my kids consider my wardrobe both small and formulaic, however both girls have seen the advantages and adopted their own limited wardrobe color palette.

No longer do I bring home a new article of clothing and wonder whether it will go with anything. When I style in my new pieces, they always go with something and most often they go with everything.

So, there you have it ... I just gave you my absolute best fashion and frugal-living and sanity-saving tip.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So... what are your personal colors? Do you narrow it down to 3 or 4? Do you add a funky trendy piece in a new color every once in a while?

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use all shades and tints of coral pink, which is quite a bit of variety, as well as browns and grays, with white and black mostly as accents. I also have some blues, which I usually wear in monochromatic combos. When I venture beyond these few colors it's usually into a green or a warm purple, but then things get more complicated.

=D

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page