The Space Between My Peers: Refining the Idiom

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Refining the Idiom

This post was inspired by The Fashionable Kiffen, who is hosting next week's Carnivale of Couture, by the way.

idiom: A style of artistic expression characteristic of a given individual ...

Steps to Refining Your Personal Style idiom:

  1. Identify your fashion personality.
  2. (Optional) add a nod to your husband's style.
  3. Define your preferred level of embellishment.
  4. Do the 100 things about my style project.
  5. Decide on your uniform templates.


Everything else about what makes clothes look good on you goes on top of this foundation. If you obey your own idiom, you'll never have to wear "the face", the "these-are-not-my-clothes-can-I-take-them-off" face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page