Refining the Idiom
idiom: A style of artistic expression characteristic of a given individual ...
Steps to Refining Your Personal Style idiom:
- Identify your fashion personality.
- (Optional) add a nod to your husband's style.
- Define your preferred level of embellishment.
- Do the 100 things about my style project.
- Decide on your uniform templates.
Everything else about what makes clothes look good on you goes on top of this foundation. If you obey your own idiom, you'll never have to wear "the face", the "these-are-not-my-clothes-can-I-take-them-off" face.