The Space Between My Peers: Beauty is in the Eye ...

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Beauty is in the Eye ...

Three great accent colors are present in the eye: the main (iris) eye-color, a shade of white, and black (the pupil). Try one or all of them with your blazer (see A Salty Fashion Tip).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgive this, very basic question: So everyone can wear black? (since it's in the pupil of the eye.)

-- Slughorn

8:49 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

That is a very good question; no forgiveness needed. I think everyone, or at least most, can wear black as an accent.

I see you saw the post about how to wear all black.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page