The Space Between My Peers: Rejected My First Comment

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Rejected My First Comment

I've gotten the impression that some think it odd that I preview all the comments. I just rejected one.

Yesterday I received a comment that was nothing more than a greeting from another blogger, 'hi from so-and-so'. Had this other blogger actually read my post and left a comment on the topic, I would gladly have published it. However, the comment showed up so quickly after I published that I seriously doubt she even read my post.

My reaction was that someone is posturing to be "top blog". I prefer not to be used to pump up some puppy's popularity.

So, dear readers, don't be afraid I will censor you for not agreeing with me. We can disagree without being disagreeable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page