The Space Between My Peers: The Space I'm Staring At

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Space I'm Staring At

From this evening's dinner conversation:

"Sometimes the space I'm staring at is the Big Picture."

A statement that's destined to catch on.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecca,

Leaving my comment here as it is the most recent post. Katie and I are both Contemporary elegants. I know your "coloring" so I am not surprised at your color choices in the quiz, but for some of us to leave out yellow and peach/coral as favorite colors makes the quiz quite difficult!

Have a great day!

Susan in Texas

5:52 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

You are absolutely right, Susan!

At one point, I added peach to the quiz, but I'm afraid it was only in my mind. I know right where it goes, so I will do it now. I think you & I have talked about yellow before. Wildly favored in Texas, it leaves us Northwesterners cold. Out of respect to my Texan friends, yellow will also be added.

You may be interested to know that peach and coral are summer staples for me (because of my coral pink skin-tone), and I actually even have one yellow dress, a print with brown and muted pinks.

Thanks for your input!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page