The Space Between My Peers: The Fashion Personality Quiz

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The Fashion Personality Quiz

The first stop on the way to defining your idiom is to identify your fashion personality type. To that end, I have written the quiz Which Kind of Elegant Are You?

I believe there exists elegance in every fashion personality and dignity in every individual idiom. Choose confidence and congruence over victimization and vascillation . And read my blog like you read the newspaper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page