The Space Between My Peers: Black Friday $5 Shipping Weekend at Gap.com!

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Black Friday $5 Shipping Weekend at Gap.com!

Get $5 Shipping on every gap.com purchase - starts today and lasts through Nov 27th. (If you are still thinking about the fleece blazer, does this help?)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

If only they shipped internationally!

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page