The Space Between My Peers: What I Will Wear: Thanksgiving

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What I Will Wear: Thanksgiving

About the feet: I will really be wearing my practical shoes, but I wanted my sister to be able to see the slippers that I bought with part of the gift card she gave me for my birthday.

Unfortunately I didn't realize until it was too late that you can't really see the coolest thing about this outfit:


The blazer is brown (multi) velvet paisley!


More later!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Rebecca, that is one smart blazer!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Thanks! It was $7 at the thrift store (I'm thinking about having the sleeves let down before I have it cleaned though.)

1:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I rather like the pushed up sleeve look you have going on now.

Maybe you should do a post on sleeve lengths? Or simple alterations that make a big difference?

4:49 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

That's a good thought. Maybe a "fashion lab", testing different ideas.

Happy Thanksgiving!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A fashion lab sounds like an excellent plan.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page