The Space Between My Peers: CoutureCandy Dress Sale

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Friday, November 03, 2006

CoutureCandy Dress Sale

This dress would be cute over a pair of pants (I know I said dress over jeans is a don't.) 15% Off Dresses at CoutureCandy.com

CoutureCandy is offering 15% off all dresses for the month of November.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Over a pair of skinny jeans, ideal!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I agree! And with heels the proportions would work.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Indeed!

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page