The Space Between My Peers: Fun Stuff at My Other Blogs

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Fun Stuff at My Other Blogs

The question What's Your Blogging Personality? and my anwer, as well as the link to take the quiz yourself, are now appearing at Riveting Questions, thanks to Wendy who picked it up from Susie at Style Bubble.

Appearing at a titus 2 project, a US geography game courtesy of Mary at Homesteeped Hope. BTW, I got 48/48 on my third try, but it still told me that I failed the third grade!

Fun stuff!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out Rebecca! I'm glad you took the time to play.

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page