The Space Between My Peers: Follow-up: Crimson Pleated Velvet Skirt

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Follow-up: Crimson Pleated Velvet Skirt

Thank you, Tessa, for blogging a picture of the skirt in question. Admittedly I was having a hard time picturing it. (Question and answer here.)

And thank you, Wendy, for offering more specific top options:

... black or white tuxedo style shirt, a black (ideally cashmere) twin set, or black on black beaded sweater. And I'd wear black pumps.
The good news for Tessa is that she has dark, almost black, hair. Makes life easy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page