The Space Between My Peers: Where to Shop: The "Old West"

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Where to Shop: The "Old West"

picture via Cavenders.com

It's not my style, but I'm always impressed with the selection of clothing available at a certain category of, often overlooked, retailer: the combination hardware and western clothing store. With names like The General Store and Big R, I wouldn't expect much in the way of style. I'd be wrong.

The other advantage to these types of stores is that they actually carry sizes, specifically 36 and longer inseams in men's pants, unlike Eddie Bauer, which is where I formerly bought most of my husband's clothes.

Have you discovered the "Old West" store in your neck of the woods?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page