The Space Between My Peers: You Are a Nice Piece of Art

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

You Are a Nice Piece of Art

How can you tell if you're listening to Hawk Nelson or FM Static? Listen to the entire CD. If the song you were expecting to hear never comes on, you were listening to the other one.


You make me feel like a lavender sweater,
When I'm caught in bad weather,
in my Volkswagen Jetta.

You make me feel like a complete work of art,
When I'm just falling apart.
A really nice piece of art...
Dear God, I hope you hear me...

From FM Static's Critically Ashamed, stating the theme of this blog. In poetry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page