The Space Between My Peers: Vote on This Friday's Fashion Lab Topic

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Vote on This Friday's Fashion Lab Topic

You choose:


Other suggestions? I'd love to have them.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Belts or sleeves! (It's boot season where I live!)

5:02 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Jennifer, I have noticed the 3/4 length sleeves on coats too, even new coats in magazines and so-forth. I would definitely go out on a limb and call it short-lived.

How to wear them? The garment sleeves underneath show, at least in the winter. Probably you would want those extra-long sleeves with a coat like that. ;0

11:49 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

I think a more stylish (and classic) look with those 3/4 sleeve coats would be a 3/4 sleeve top and longer gloves!

Yes, please do sleeves.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Garment sleeves show, or you get to wear wonderful long gloves ...

I think those aren't the best coat options for the climate I live in!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Beth and Wendy, you are both right -- long gloves would be an excellent option.

Either way, a 3/4 sleeve coat would take too much work for me, although I'm sure there are both glamorous and trendsetting types who could do it very well.

In my mind, the advantage of 3/4 sleeves is not having to push your sleeves up to do the dishes. Who does the dishes in their coat? :D

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page