The Space Between My Peers: And The Winner Is ...

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Monday, March 13, 2006

And The Winner Is ...

The Glamour stiletto run was held last week and, based on the number of visits to this blog resulting from Google searches "stiletto + run", it is still big news. So, without further ado, the results: click here. Can anybody read it?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A couple of words, here and there. Why don't you translate it for us?

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page