The Space Between My Peers: ShoeSense: Shoes for March

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

ShoeSense: Shoes for March

Hey, I'm over here at ShoeSense, a blog the scope of which is to fight for every woman's right to stylish AND comfortable footwear. Thinking that, since we thoroughly hashed over the moral implications of stilettos, some of you might be interested in this blogger's perspective. Let me know what you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page