The Space Between My Peers: Time For a Makeover?

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Time For a Makeover?

Sorry. I'm not even considering making myself over. But ever since Danielle at final fashion (you may remember her from the bug vs the burger question) announced she was giving herself a makeover and invited everyone to play, I have had the makeover concept simmering on the back burner. How about you? Anyone going to a reunion this summer, recently lost alot of weight, or just generally feeling in need of a new look? Or should I open it up to nominations, What-Not-to-Wear-style? I would love to host a makeover at The Space Between My Peers .

Speaking of The Space Between My Peers , is the blog itself in need of a makeover? Does its appearance reflect my personality? Does it enhance the information that is presented here? Does it make you want to read it?

I'm putting on my thick skin. Let's hear your ideas.

3 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Just wondering, do the current colours of the blog match the colours you wear?

=)

12:42 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Pink! Much better!!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Ah, that's a good question, Danielle. Not sure why I never really considered it. So, I am currently in process of tweaking, using my few computer-hacking skills.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page