The Space Between My Peers: Investment Strategies

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Investment Strategies

For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Luke 12:34

So that's why when I made myself smile at people I didn't like in junior high, my feelings toward them always improved.

Sometimes I worry (ugh! not supposed to worry) that I have too much invested in my wardrobe in terms of affection. But here are some practical ways that I make my wardrobe bow down to my greater priorities:





Sharing, however, can get complicated. Life with people is messy. If I loan you something, it is just a temporal item. A pile of threads. If it is ruined in the course of life, oh well.

[This portion has been removed by the author, due to the fact that it revealed a bad attitude.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page