The Space Between My Peers: It's Always Nice To Be Invited

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

It's Always Nice To Be Invited

One of my trademark sayings is "it's always nice to be invited". (Helps me get over fear of rejection.) Today I'm wondering if that has anything to do with why I am not pathetically envious of my friends and associates who will be partying together tonight at the Coutorture Launch Party. Yes, believe it or not, I am just happy for those guys.

These are exciting days:

Zoe (Verbal Croquis) won her Very Important Fashion Thingie. Did I catch a mention of $10K? That's a reason to celebrate!

Too much to mention at Coutorture, like appearing in WWD. Check out the fun fashion polls.

Rumor has it that Danielle will be making Almost Girl into a comic strip. What fun!

Of course, it could have to do with me being busy with responsibilities. Hopefully next week will mark the end of these lazy, quickie posts and return to more analytical hard work. Anything special you'd like me to be thinking about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page