The Space Between My Peers: Legwarmers From Sweater Sleeves

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Legwarmers From Sweater Sleeves

Jenn at Frugal Upstate found a tutorial about how to make legwarmers from the sleeves of sweaters and it is posted in an article on her blog.

Thanks Jenn!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn @ Frugal Upstate said...

And the linkfest continues!

Honestly, glad to help. I just love mining the internet for stuff, and with the popularity of legwarmers this year, and the cheapness of sweaters at your local thrift store, folks could whip these puppies up for Christmas gifts!

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page