The Space Between My Peers: Homeopathic Depression Remedy

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Homeopathic Depression Remedy

With the days getting shorter, some unnatural melancholy is beginning to surface around here. Nobody really wants to admit being depressed but, hey, I'll go first.

I have used this product in the past, with amazing results. Honestly, it worked so well I ended up giving away the last half of the bottle. It's hard to find, but ...
Yay! it's available from Amazon.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's hard to believe that one dose of that and all your problems go away

2:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Rebecca, even iguanas get SAD! No need to ask how I know ...

2:46 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Vinicio, welcome to the blog.

No, it took more than one dose, and I don't actually have much in the way of problems. That makes it even worse, being depressed, because I don't have any real reason.

The other things that helped were sunshine, walking, and conversation.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Jenn @ Frugal Upstate said...

I think DH has that seasonal affective disorder-he gets VERY grumpy and moody in the fall/winter when there isn't much sunshine. I wonder if this would help?

I'll have to ask my girlfriend who is a Dr. of Homeopathic Medicine about it (don't you just love having friends?). She happens to live in Portland OR. . . .so she is way to far away from upstate NY to do a personal consult. Luckily I have that all in one phone deal :)

5:49 AM  
Blogger Charity Grace said...

When the days become shorter and darker I find that I need more direct sunshine and excercise to keep my spirits up as well...Lots of water helps too.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Jenn, we actually moved here from Portland because of my husband's SAD.

Come back and let us know what your friend says. :)

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We use Oscillococinum, another homeopathic remedy not only for flu but to prevent flu with a weekly dose.
When I mentioned this to our doctor - who teaches medicine - he was all for it.

What I do for S.A.D. is a little crazier. I use what I term the Northern Exposure cure. Since I read that people in latitudes where there is midnight sun get a little manic and have to block out light in order to be able to get rest, I tried sleeping with a lamp on. It worked, though of course I don't recommend it to people.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I'm going to have to try that, Vildy!

Now, here's something curious: it hadn't been real cloudy here when this started, but I invariably feel better when evening sets in. Something about the artificial light seeming normal?

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page