The Space Between My Peers: Found in Sitemeter

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Found in Sitemeter

Someone found this blog by googling "does this outfit make me look fat bible study".

I wonder what they expected to find.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Rebecca,

If I remember correctly you were asking a while back about whether cuffs were on trend. Here's a little more evidence that they are:

http://www.vivre.com/browse/category.jsp?c=3004&s=-1&ss=-1&cg=style

4:58 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Thanks, Wendy. The lady who asked about that originally makes jewelry; she's very creative, she made a cuff bangle out of a green chile can!

Are you a jewelry maker, too?

8:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You're very perceptive Rebecca. In fact, I do make jewellery!

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page