The Space Between My Peers: Somebody Loves Me

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Somebody Loves Me

I hate to be late. But this morning, on my way to an 8 a.m. mammogram, in 17 degree weather, it felt kinda snuggly. You see, I was four minutes late to my appointment because somebody insisted that I let him go out and warm up the car for me. Tough life, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page