The Space Between My Peers: Your Spending Plan

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Your Spending Plan

With Christmas behind us, and I trust that you have your new garments "styled in" to your wardrobe, it's time to prepare for the biggest clearance-shopping season of the year. And who goes shopping without knowing how much they have to spend (Luke 14:28)?

(Collective gasp!) Does she mean budget?

Have you ever wondered what the "experts" believe you should spend on your wardrobe? I checked for you. Actually I expected a range, but the numbers from both sides, fashion and finance, are the same: about 5% of net spendable income. For more help with your "spending plan" (euphemism for budget), see the excellent resources available from Crown Financial Ministries.

Just in case you were wondering, I do not use the 5% formula. (I spend less.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page