The Space Between My Peers: Toddler's Creed

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Toddler's Creed

Elisa Morgan, president of MOPS International (Mothers Of Pre-Schoolers), shared this insight into a child's view of the world:

Toddler's Creed
If I want it, it's mine.
If I give it to you and change my mind later, it's mine.
If I can take it away from you,it's mine.
If I had it a little while ago,it's mine.
If it's mine, it will never belong to anyone else, no matter what.
If we are building something together,all the pieces are mine.
If it looks just like mine, it is mine.


Borrowed from Our Daily Bread devotional, October 27th, 2005.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page