The Space Between My Peers: The Prelude to Answering the Stiletto Heel Question: a Disclaimer

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The Prelude to Answering the Stiletto Heel Question: a Disclaimer

Last week, I asked readers to comment on whether I should add stiletto heels to my list of "what not to wear to church". Many thanks to those who played. Before I give you my conclusion, though, I want to clarify one thing: the reason for being careful about what you wear to church is not to gain "points" with God.

My post Second Opinion explains why I believe what you wear is important. It's about impact on others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page