The Space Between My Peers: The Space I'm Staring at Today

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Friday, February 17, 2006

The Space I'm Staring at Today

Part of the space I'm staring at today is the question: is there a compelling reason for me to spend so much of my life sitting at the keyboard,trying to persuasively blog the art and science of getting dressed?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I love your blog and I hope you keep going. Fashion blogging is so refreshing because it's about real people's choices rather than an image advertisers want us to believe. I don't know about the budget and lifestyle which fits so many magazine outfits, but it sure isn't mine!

Just my 2c :)

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page