The Space Between My Peers: The Pie Chart

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Pie Chart

Recently the trend in fashion advice books has been to draw yourself a pie chart, based on some form of lifestyle segmentation, in order to visualize the level of need in each category. What I found for you: a web-site that will do your pie chart for free. You can even choose the colors!

Now, I am painfully aware that I am not so computer-savvy. I quickly built a model to share with you, tried several ways to upload the graph to this post, and it didn't work. Here's the link.

Your assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to build your own pie chart, based on your own lifestyle. Decide first whether you need to split any of my suggested categories into two or more; say, if your office has Casual Friday every week and you want to add a business casual segment. For the value of each segment, enter the number of times per week you dress for that lifestyle. I mean, each time you get dressed (every time the baby spits up or ... ). That's really all there is to it!

Help Wanted: Geek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page