The Space Between My Peers: Resolving the Stiletto Question

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Resolving the Stiletto Question

The question that I posed, albeit indirectly, in my original post Stiletto Heels was, "Do you readers think I should add stiletto heels to my list of what not to wear to church?" It's been tremendous fun discussing this topic, but I'm sure you're ready for me to move on. Frankly, I am too.

So, without further ado, my conclusion: choose for yourself. If you've been here and followed the controversy as it developed, you have lots of good input to make that decision. One of my daughters made the comment that most, if not all, outfits that would be inappropriate with stilettos would still be inappropriate with different shoes. Interestingly, the Purity Girls.com modesty survey didn't even have a category for what shoes guys considered immodest.

Coming soon: fashion personalities?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page