The Space Between My Peers: Modest One-Piece Swimsuit

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Modest One-Piece Swimsuit

In the market for affordable vintage-style swimwear? If you are searching for a modest one-piece, pop on over to yesterday's post at Style Tribe. (And rejoice! In the comments, the stylish Ms. S declares modesty "in".)

While most of us are still after tankini plus boardshorts, the fashion pendulum swings back towards one-pieces.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heth said...

That polkadot suit is FABULOUS! Love it.

7:50 PM  
Blogger stacy said...

I was just doing a search for swimsuits...funny that. I found a site swimmodest.com. Like the pattern you linked only you don't have to make it. However...I don't know how fashionable you could call it. The all black one maybe.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Posmena Sales said...

Here is a link for very modest swimsuits
- modestswimsuits.co.uk


9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page