The Space Between My Peers: Welcome Old Friends and New

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Welcome Old Friends and New

As I was putting together yesterday's post, the term "works for me" sounded somehow familiar. You see, Shannon at Rocks In My Dryer hosts a weekly blog carnival with that title, dedicated to helpful hints (which I need LOTS of). So I entered! You can see the full list of entries here.

I also did something kinda crazy this week: I emailed a link to this post to a bunch of Real Life Friends. The conversation that prompted the idea originated at my previous post: Blogging Questions From 'She Lives'.

So, whether you have been here from the beginning or just came for the first time: Welcome! If you are interested in what to wear, I hope you will stick around. My approach? Highly analytical, slightly entertaining (I know that because I hear snickering when my daughter is catching up on what I've written).

One other thing, and I don't know if this fits here or not, but, although I LOVE blog carnivals, I don't do memes. (Once I was tagged for one and, though I read the post, I didn't learn until months later that I was the R. Sorry!) It's nothing personal; but that's just it, this blog is nothing personal. Well, sort of. I guess it's a personal knowledge blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page