The Space Between My Peers: Did You Miss Me?

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Did You Miss Me?

I am so sorry to disappear off the face of the earth without any notice.

Excuse #1: We, in our computer illiteracy, were unable to successfully navigate the installation of the equipment for our new internet connection. But I'm fast now.

Excuse #2: Immediately followed by my annual vacation.


I'm so happy to be back! I've really missed all of you internet friends.

Now I'm off to sort through my 60 new emails. More soon!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I did miss you! And you're fast now... that's excellent!

5:50 PM  
Blogger Charity Grace said...

Oh joy! I've been checking daily to see if you are back. Looking forward to reading more of your great thoughts. I appreciate your balance--modesty *and* style. Love your blog.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Charity Grace said...

so glad you're back!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page