The Space Between My Peers: A Fall Makeover

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

A Fall Makeover

Fall is a great time to simplify, re-order your life, get a haircut ...

How do you like the blog's fall colors? I did the same thing to my t-shirt drawer today; all that's left is taupe, brown, muted deeper pinks, and so on. Bright, summery colors, candy pinks and such, are getting a few months off. Or mixed carefully with fall tones as an accent.

5 Comments:

Blogger Beck said...

Very autumnal! I find fall, more than New Years, to be the big trigger for me wanting to change things... and I love those fall colours!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Me too. Fall's very refreshing in that way. I've been craving a haircut and manicure.

I'm thankful that my birthday is in early October. I can, with my birthday money, to get something a little bit more indulgent.:)

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting. About this time of year my clothes go from short to long sleeve-- but I'm not as aware of the color changes (but that could be because I'm a guy!).

Right now, my wife's just making sure that she gets clothes that fit as we expect our third in February.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Congratulations! I've heard that "three is the new two", but somehow I don't think that's what's going on with you.:)

Thanks for coming by.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Meg, thanks for your kind comment and I LOVE questions. I just hope I don't give the impression that I have arrived. Somehow, God has just given me some understanding in these things, so I am able to reason many of them out. So that kind of answers your first question.

The rest of your questions deserve more of an answer, so I am going to let them "cook" for a little bit, but I will try to get through them (in a new post) this week. They tie in well with some things I've had on my mind. It appears my short-term direction is set!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page