The Space Between My Peers: Sale at the Eddie Outlet

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sale at the Eddie Outlet

These would go with my current swim ensemble ... or I could get a new suit and shorts. Hmmm...

Many thanks to Jody for sending me a heads-up about the big sale going on at Eddie Bauer's on-line outlet. Additional 30% off!

Several of you have mentioned recently that Eddie Bauer's clothes fit well, and I also find that they hold up to washing and wearing (good for young moms:). Being able to afford them is always the trick.

Happy shopping!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Eddie Bauer tip! And I've greatly enjoyed reading your blog even though I haven't commented yet. Thanks!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Thanks for the kind comment, Jen! Glad to have you around.:)

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page