The Space Between My Peers: From Summer to Fall Around the Blogosphere

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

From Summer to Fall Around the Blogosphere

Since I snoozed through all the blog events last week -- honk, shoe ... honk, shoe ... honk, shoe -- I'm trying hard to be a good participant this week. I'm happy to have the carnivale of couture back up and running (although, of course, I understand and respect Manolo's need for some time off. Oh yes, I really do!)

So just for fun, here are some links to things I thought were pretty, in my idiom:

And many thanks to our host!

But as for coveting beautiful, unaffordable stuff, that isn't the mission of this blog. Please do come back later for my Works for Me Wednesday post. It will be something wearable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page