The Space Between My Peers: This Week's Blog Events

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

This Week's Blog Events

1) The Festival of Frugality is up and, ironically, has a fashion theme! I say ironically because I submitted my tile project. Who knew? On the subject of the Festival, if you don't have time to read them all, Jenn at Frugal Upstate typically posts highlights.

2) Maria Palma of The Runway Scoop is working on the Carnivale of Couture, but you won't find me there and, if you look at the topic , it's probably obvious why. On my budget, I don't even have a favorite designer. Not too mention that I don't like to be committed to a single "favorite". It's like having a best friend, just makes everybody else feel bad.

3) In preparation for this week's Works For Me Wednesday at Rocks in My Dryer, I recommend reading Beck's entry from last week. Be back here later for the piece that post inspired.

4) One last thing: I have started a new blog , although there's not much there yet. Oh, and another one is on the way.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn @ Frugal Upstate said...

ahhh! you direct people over to me and I forgot to post highlights today! I'll have to do it first thing tomorrow (DH has the computer tonight)

3:31 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I know how you feel ...

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page