The Space Between My Peers

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Are you as tired of Christmas shopping as I am? For some reason, and I'm not ready to commit to it being my own incompetence, this year has been positively brutal: up and down the mall, shopping every lunch hour, looking at thousands of things that are almost right, deciding on something only to find out it's sold out. At least I'm getting exercise!

Usually I feel guilty about buying stuff for myself while doing Christmas shopping, as if I am being too self-focussed. This morning I woke up wondering if the little shopping-for-me that I am usually able to do is actually refreshing.

So if after Christmas shopping and/or opening gifts you find there's still stuff you need:

Shop the RedEnvelope Winter Sale. Over 150 new markdowns with savings up to 75% off.



Winter Sale Dates: December 22nd - January 12th

Maybe I'll get a jump-start on next year.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I know exactly what you mean!

I deliberately left shopping for Mr BQ 'til the absolute last minute because I'm bad at keeping secrets and it was really stressful. I almost stepped on about a dozen small children along the way because they move slowly and have no awareness of other people around them. Plus one of the things I wanted had been moved (they shifted a whole wall of display in the last couple of days... to a different store!) and the other I didn't find in the store I thought I would. *sigh*

On the bright side, I got some of my post-Christmas-sale shopping done already: two great pairs of shoes, marked down just before closing time for the Boxing Day sales. Yay!

3:15 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Great about the shoes!

Maybe a new tradition: Mr BQ gets to open his gift early? I, too, am terrible about keeping secrets. Both of our daughters opened their gifts from us yesterday.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page