The Space Between My Peers: Are You Done Christmas Shopping?

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Are You Done Christmas Shopping?

Lamentably I am not.

Believe it or not, I could still order from Eddie Bauer and get it in time for Christmas (as late as 11:00 am EST on 12/22 for guaranteed Christmas Delivery). Now through January 3, they're having their Ultimate Winter Sale, with savings up to 50% on select styles.



Shopping for yourself? Enjoy free standard shipping on orders of $100 or more now through 12/25.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have a couple of little things left to make ... but I have to brave the crowds in order to finish my cards!!! (That's what I get for making them myself.) But as long as people receive them by Epiphany, I'll be fine with it.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page