The Space Between My Peers: I'm Back!

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

I'm Back!

Well, I think I'm back. Thanks to our friend (the one that I was going to ask to build me a computer). And Firefox.

Since I never really post much on the weekend, I am not even going to begin to try to catch up on all the thoughts I had this past week:

  • Wearing red and black together.
  • What to wear to the office Christmas party. (Ours is tonight. I'm wearing silver silk metallic top with red silk skirt. I'll try to get a picture, but no promises.)
  • Update on undergarment questions.
  • And, of course, Friday Fashion Lab. Next week's topic, now, will be pant-leg silhouettes.


BTW, it really does pay to wait. Last year I began craving flannel-lined jeans. This week I found some: Eddie Bauer, practically brand-new, with a pink floral flannel inside, at Goodwill. Oh yeah! $5.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn @ Frugal Upstate said...

Welcome back!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back Rebecca!!

Red and black -- dynamic combination!

I'll bet you look smashing in the silk. Hopefully the pix will work!

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page