The Space Between My Peers: Currently Experiencing Technical Difficulties

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Currently Experiencing Technical Difficulties

On the one hand, and I'm pretty sure this rates abundant sympathy from my internet friends, my computer has "interrupted" its functioning close to a dozen times in the last 16 or so hours. Posting such, I hope to avoid having any of you worrying if I drop off the face of the planet for a day or two. Unlikely that will really happen, though. If this stone-age, ME-driven, desk-top beastie dies; I plan on asking a friend to build me a lap-top. Maybe.

On the other hand, I tried my daughter's three barrel waver and it just made my hair frizzy. Next up, the small curling iron.

Update:

Today, I am simply unable to bring up the "create a new post" page. Sorry!

If I have a working, blogging computer I plan to do a Friday Fashion Lab this week. Topic: pant-leg silhouettes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

As I had severe technical difficulties for a month this fall, I can honestly say, "I feel your pain!"

Hope it resolves!

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page