The Space Between My Peers: Warm-up For Sleeve Length Fashion Lab

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Warm-up For Sleeve Length Fashion Lab

In preparation for the upcoming Friday Fashion Lab, I've been thinking about sleeve lengths. How do you like this Gap Lightweight fleece peacoat? (I like the blue. On sale for $49.99)
Gap Lightweight fleece peacoat
Are we getting back to pushed up sleeves?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Being short of arm, I've never left the whole "pushed up sleeves" thing -- but I've also never used it with blazers.

Like you, I definitely prefer the blue.

4:36 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

That may be a good look for me, pushed up to the elbows. What I am thinking is that it rounds out the upper body to match a little more closely with my rounded lower body. Works within the 8.

Now I just need to find time to play dress-up. :)

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the navy jacket...adorable...wish I had a spare $50 laying around!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page