The Space Between My Peers: My Purse Now Available Online!

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

My Purse Now Available Online!

Finally, the purse I got for my birthday is available at Wilsons Leather online. For only $69!

Although it isn't pictured, I want to let you know that the navy is actually a very contemporary, very glamorous cyan. The brown, which I got, is only brown in bright sunlight. Most winter days it's a delectable deep plum.

Would if I mind if we had the same bag? Feel free. I did have it first.

4 Comments:

Blogger Moi said...

That's a great bag! The color is very rich-looking.

BTW, thanks linking me. I've linked you too ;)

3:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Rebecca -- even if we took the same bag to your high school reunion??

I do love cyan! I bought a teal satchel myself last year.

5:41 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

He hee.

Yes, Wendy, I can honestly say that would not bother me. But I can't speak for anybody else.

The same dress? That I would be more squeamish about. But I get kinda annoyed with myself for feeling that way.

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks cool! I won't mind have one if I am working...

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page