The Space Between My Peers: Update: Current Coat Conditions

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Update: Current Coat Conditions

Have you seen the MSN's animated weather maps? Perhaps it will explain my recent focus on coats.

I said, concerning my coat wardrobe, that I was using a black puffy down coat, until I found an ordinary quilted down jacket in a better color. What I didn't anticipate was a friend not having a coat at all. In obedience to Luke 3:11 I took the coat to her house today. I have others.

For spring, if it were in my color palette (NOT BLACK), I'd consider a coat like Agathe's blue leather trench at Style Bytes. Seems perfectly functional to me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

That's probably why I favor wool coats -- they just don't wear out.

I noticed that alot of places (Kohl's and JCPenney, for example) will run them 50% off before Christmas. I got mine at Macy's a few years ago; I bet they will have a great sale before Christmas too, but it may be only a one-night thing. (This post is about how I got mine, just before the swimsuits came out.)

All those colors are good choices. The black one should be easy to find and charcoal is a wonderful alternative for many people. You could pray about it, and set a price, and then if you find the apple green one for that price ...

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page