The Space Between My Peers: Eat Fat, Stay Thin

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Eat Fat, Stay Thin

The following statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration:

Yesterday I was at the grocery outlet, buying alot of ice cream, when the subject of fat came up. Just in case you think I am joking when I talk about eating fat (something I have been known to do in person, although this is the first time I've brought it up here), I am not. Admittedly, my weight hasn't been my biggest struggle in life, however, I am now a firm believer in adding fat, rather than restricting it, for weight loss. Natural, healthy fat seems to favor fat-burning.

Click here to read an e-interview of Sally Fallon, author of my favorite cookbook, Nourishing Traditions.

This post is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page