The Space Between My Peers: That Talbots Ad

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Monday, January 02, 2006

That Talbots Ad

(I consider myself on a mini blog-vacation today, but) I found the ad that Beth and I were discussing in Comments for my previous post, The Demise of Retail as Therapy. Click on the title of this post to take a look.

The question I posed in that post is still open: Is retail therapy or does it make you need it?

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I love all four looks! But the one on the far left (blouse & skirt) is my favorite. Right now, I am more likely to dress like the one on the far right (jacket, scarf, jeans).

I would probably favor a pashmina instead the cape, but the flare leg pants with pointy toe shoes are fab. And I love the handbag in the other shot, although you can't see much of the outfit.

Yes, I think we will have to go shopping at Talbot's this time next year (they are having a big sale right now)

2:30 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Thought I should clarify: I don't really care about the scarf (because I am just not an accessory person).

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page