The Space Between My Peers: Parents, Teach Your Children

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Parents, Teach Your Children

Here's a concrete reason for parents to teach their children the skills that enable them to be considered attractive in our society. Sure, it shouldn't matter, but since it does, let's do what we can. We all know of people who are widely considered attractive but, if only their natural physical attributes were considered, unadorned, it would be otherwise.

Ugly Kids More Likely to Become Criminals

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page