The Space Between My Peers: Glamour Stiletto Run

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Glamour Stiletto Run

In the Truth is Stranger Than Fiction category, the perfect punctuation to our stiletto discussion: Glamour Stiletto Run.

Any takers?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Considering my history of not being able to walk barefoot across a room without injuring myself, I think I'll sit this one out.

I'd love to hear how many ladies leave the race with broken bones!

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page