The Space Between My Peers: The Bargain Queen on Personal Style

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Friday, August 18, 2006

The Bargain Queen on Personal Style

Not quite sure how I missed this when it first came out. Well, actually I do know how. When the Bargain Queen moved, I immediately changed her address in my blogroll but forgot my Bloglines.

Her recent developing your personal style is a must read, a comprehensive distillation of the biggies that define personal style (what I often refer to as idiom).

A quote:

"Personally, I know that if something looks a little strange but I don't want to take it off, it's set to be a wardrobe favourite."

Yes. I love it.

That wardrobe will never be stale or outlandish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page