The Space Between My Peers: Help! My Mom Thinks She's a Stylist!

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Help! My Mom Thinks She's a Stylist!

I confess I am not much of a photographer, but I am learning. In this case, I am just too kind to make my lovely daughter put the suit back on to re-shoot. She says it's warm. Allow me to tell you my story anyway ...

This suit is AWESOME! Only one small problem: my shoulders. I had to have my daughter model for me, as she is now at least 2 inches taller.

Due to my lack of skills, you can't really see that it's brown tweed or that it has a velvet collar.

Other cool stuff you can't see:

  • My vintage suede boots. From high school.
  • My NEW suede belt. From The Rack. Today. For $3.97 American.

What you can see: my thrift store purse. Thieves, take note: there's not much in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page